Sunset Cocktail Selection
The Sunset Aperitif at iconic Terrazza Vittoria with a breathtaking view of the Gulf of Naples is a quintessential La Dolce Vita experience; a rare and wonderful tradition that has stood the test time. This voucher is for two people to enjoy Sunset Aperitif with an extensive selection of 3 different types of drinks. Indulge in finely cut sandwiches. This will be a magnificent and memorable dining experience.
This Voucher includes:
• An elegant Excelsior Vittoria voucher personalization card with the choice of a personalized message
- • An Aperitivo for 2 persons
- • A delicious selection of finely sandwiches, and assortment of pastries.
- • 2 Oysters per person
- • One Cocktail of your choice among the following one:
- Il Sorrentino, known as Guido Royal one of our Signature Cocktails, was created in 2013 by Colin Field, the head bartender of the Hemigway bar in Paris and it become the most popular cocktail at our bars. Excelsior Vittoria Limoncello, Prosecco
- - Aperol Spritz- Aperol, Prosecco, Sodaand Slice of Fresh Orange from our park
- - Sex on the Beach- Vodka, peach liqueur, orange juice, cranberry juice.
After you have purchased your experience on our site, remember to make a reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +39 081 877 7836. We recommend you book as far in advance as possible to ensure your chosen dates are available. You must bring the original voucher with you when you arrive at Terrazza Bosquet. Vouchers that have been altered will not be accepted. Please quote the voucher serial numbers when making your reservation. Cancellation of a booking within 48 hours of your reservation time will render the certificate null and void.
Your voucher will be valid until January 9, 2022. Advanced bookings are essential, and reservations remain subject to availability. This voucher may only be redeemed once, may not be exchanged for cash, replaced if lost, and is non-transferable or refundable. The original gift voucher must be presented upon arrival when redeeming the experience.
The dress code of the Terrazza Vittoria restaurant reflects the ambiance and style of the hotel. Smart casual attire is requested. Please note that Bermuda shorts are not suggested.